Riviera Maya hotels
Family HotelsParadisus La Esmeralda This elegant resort has a Mayan ecological feeling, and an oceanfront location surrounded by a lush tropical mangrove preserve and with views of Cozumel Island. Take your senses on a culinary tour through eleven remarkable restaurants serving delicious cuisine from all around the world and ten bars serving unlimited international Premium brand drinks. Enjoy life-enriching experiences such as tango dance classes, sushi-making, and sensorial experiences.
Adults Only HotelsParadisus La Perla A stunning private bay provides the backdrop for Paradisus Playa del Carmen - La Perla, a lush all-inclusive resort paradise. A gem among the Riviera Maya hotels, this adult only resort delivers on the perfect Playa del Carmen beach vacation for those in search of luxury and exclusivity. A breathtaking Caribbean setting with world-class facilities, including Royal Service, YHI spa treatments, and modern, meeting spaces designed to be flexible and equipped with state-of-the-art technology. photo gallery
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Recently opened, Dreams Riviera Cancun is designed to reflect the charm of the Mexican Caribbean. Surrounded by glistening pools, lush tropical gardens and a palm-studded beach, premium rooms and suites will allow you to luxuriate in private and spacious accommodations. Dine at seven a la carte themed restaurants, relax at fabulous bars that range from elegant to swim-up or hit the state-of-the-art fitness center and lavish full-service spa. virtual tour
Secrets Silversands is nestled on the coast of the Yucatan peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun. Whether you desire a relaxing vacation or a fun-filled adventure, you'll find it all at this all suites, adults-only haven. Surrounded by warm, crystal-clear water and soft white sand, you can spend your days soaking up the sun in a chaise lounge by the water. If you like action, grab a snorkel and fins and explore the vibrant coral reefs, take a sightseeing tour, check out some of the entertainment attractions, or play golf, tennis and beach volleyball.
- NOW Sapphire Riviera Cancun The all-inclusive Unlimited-Luxury® Now Sapphire Resort & Spa Riviera Cancun (formerly Paradisus Riviera Cancun), nestled amidst lush tropical landscaping, fosters a sense of understated luxury and comfort that, combined with the most sophisticated amenities and activities, redefines how guests stay and play on vacation. Located in one of the most popular resort areas on the Riviera Maya coast, guests of all ages will find Now Sapphire an ideal vacation environment to relax and reconnect. virtual tour
This striking, all-inclusive resort for adults was designed in the style of opulent Spanish mansions and Mexican haciendas. Located in the heart of the Mexican Riviera, this romantic hideaway was designed with couples and singles in mind and features spacious guestrooms and suites with views of the water and plenty of options for pampering and relaxation. You'll be surrounded by extraordinary splendor with acres of lush tropical grounds and more than 1,000 feet of powdery white sand and a world-class spa with a spa garden, where you can relax your cares away.
- NOW Sapphire Jade Resort The exciting Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort (formerly NH Riviera Cancun), a hip destination where sophistication meets understated, caters to couples and young families looking for a new type of laid-back all-inclusive luxury. Signature lifestyle luxuries include 550 spacious accommodations with 24 hour room and concierge service, a world-class spa and exciting no-reservation dining options. The resort's oceanfront setting and local surroundings inspired designers to create warm and subtle textures in every space. virtual tour
Royal Playa del Carmen
This modern, upscale hotel is the flagship resort of the Real Resorts chain. Located on a picturesque stretch of white-sand beach in downtown Playa del Carmen, this resort features majestic architecture and impressive ocean views from all rooms. With impressive accommodations, including local artwork, spacious marble bathrooms and furnished private terraces, luxury is around every corner. Treat yourself to an indulgent body treatment at the Mayan-inspired SPAzul, dine at gourmet restaurants and relax in chic lounges with live music and entertainment.
- Moon Palace This hotel is nestled between a pristine white-sand beach and 55 acres of tropical foliage. Located on the tranquil shores south of Cancun, enjoy a secluded vacation escape just minutes from the excitement and splendor of the city. You'll love the state-of-the-art spa, featuring almost 20,000 square feet of pampering space with unique treatments like silk baths, and mud therapy treatments. Play a few rounds on the only signature Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course in Cancun. Choose from 3 dynamic, 9-hole courses, or play them all.
- Valentin Imperial Maya Valentin Imperial Maya is an adults-only, all-inclusive resort with more than half a mile of white sand beach, located in Playa del Secreto on the Riviera Maya. It's the perfect place to let your worries drift away and enjoy living with nature. It's designed in the style of a typical Mexican hacienda, with touches of a rich colonial decor, set amid tropical vegetation. photo gallery
- Riu Palace Riviera Maya Framed by tropical palm tress, this gorgeous, beachfront hotel offers many distinctive amenities like hydro-massage bathtubs, an exquisite array of a la carte restaurants and bars and continental breakfast room service. As a guest, you can order snacks and beverages 24 hours a day and enjoy impressive exchange privileges with all sister properties within the Riu Resort complex. photo gallery
Aventura Spa Palace
Renew your body and revitalize your mind at the Aventura Spa Palace. Located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, this adults-only, all-inclusive vacation destination is set within wild tropical gardens and manicured lawns directly facing the Caribbean Sea. You'll enjoy a brilliant landscape of botanical gardens and native trees, colonial fountains and romantic archways. Dine on delectable International/Seafood cuisine at Greco, one of four on-site restaurants, or spend a day at the spa, where you'll unwind in an impressive hydrotherapy area before enjoying a treatment in the luxurious facilities.
- Aventura Cove Palace With the unbeatable all-inclusive features and its natural surroundings, Aventura Cove Palace is an excellent choice when value and good service are what you expect for an unforgettable vacation. Extending along the coast of the Riviera Maya, with inlet coves that are great for snorkeling and kayaking, an enormous outdoor pool and expansive gardens, the realm of leisure possibilities are never-ending. The Andromeda dance club opens in the early hours of the evening just for teens while the kid's club will keep smaller children entertained.
Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso
Get to know the brand new Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso. Iberostar's first adults-only, all suites hotel in Mexico stands majestically on the combed shores of the Mayan Riviera. One look at its stunning Neo-Renaissance architecture and you'll see the hotel spared no expense in creating this opulent playground reserved exclusively for adults. You'll experience endless pampering by the hotel's staff and your dedicated butler will cater to your every whim. You'll taste worlds of flavors and international delicacies at the hotel's restaurants. Rejoice, rekindle and relax.
- Dreams Tulum Located on one of the most unique beaches in the Riviera Maya, the Dreams Tulum Resort is surrounded by lush tropical acres, sugar-white sand and magnificent colonial architecture. Just five minutes from Tulum and 30 minutes from Playa del Carmen, this resort features upscale surroundings in a fun and relaxing atmosphere. Dreams Tulum brings guests superior amenities beginning with daily meals, snacks and limitless premium beverages, all wristband-free. There's even a preferred club which include hors d'oeuvres in the members only Club Lounge and 24-hour private concierge virtual tour
- El Dorado Royale This adults-only resort is luxuriously romantic and located in the heart of Riviera Maya facing the beautiful Mexican-Caribbean. Stretching along a secluded beach, the resort provides indulgences from gourmet cuisine to hot tubs with jets and hammocks in every suite. Enjoy a full service spa, concierge service and nightly entertainment. photo gallery
- Secrets Maroma Secrets offers adults an extra measure of romance and sensuality in an exquisite, luxury setting. Tucked away on secluded Maroma Beach on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, Secrets Maroma Beach was voted the World's Best Beach by the Travel Channel 4 years in a row. This Unlimited-Luxury haven has elegant suites, gourmet dining and chic lounges. Plus you'll enjoy 13 swimming pools (and another 12 smaller pools greeting the swim-out suites), a shimmering infinity pool that seems to stretch to the horizon and a swim-up pool bar with refreshments to enjoy as you relax in the beautiful surroundings. virtual tour