Caribbean - Assorted Hotels
Get ready to be amazed by Atlantis, home to the world's largest outdoor marine habitat with over 50,000 sea creatures on exhibit in 14 lagoons. And the thrills don't stop there - explore Aquaventure, an exciting waterscape of slides and rides, discover secrets of the lost continent in The Dig and interact with gentle dolphins in Dolphin Cay. With 20 swimming areas, famous beaches, a new spa and casino, the chic Aura nightclub, and gourmet dining featuring the cuisine of Bobby Flay, Nobu and Jean-Georges Vongerichten, this resort has it all.
Atlantis Paradise Island - Royal Tower
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa The AAA 4-Diamond Radisson Resort, Casino & Spa is a glistening 15-acre oasis surrounded by gardens, exotic lagoons, and waterfalls. Guests will find themselves immersed in the island's most luxurious resort. Dine at the award winning Sunset Grille or the themed buffets at Laguna. Splash in one of the two zero-entry free form pools and play in the 16,000-square foot casino. Or check in to the 13,000 square foot oceanfront Larimar Spa, a sanctuary for balancing the body and mind. The resort is near new boutiques, restaurants, the entertainment district, and Tierra del Sol Championship Golf Course. photo gallery
- Riu Guanacaste in Costa Rica The Riu Guanacaste brings you a totally new destination on the refreshing Pacific coast of Costa Rica, situated on beautiful Matapalo beach. Enjoying an extraordinary climate, the most beautiful natural landscapes and the loveliest and most romantic beaches, Riu Guanacaste offers you the maximum in luxury and comfort. photo gallery
- The Ritz Carlton, St. Thomas Experience European elegance and Caribbean hospitality at this luxurious resort. Set on a 30-acre private estate along white-sand beaches and sparkling waters, it features Mediterranean-style rooms with amazing views. Explore an underwater world with world-class diving and snorkeling, spend an afternoon indulging in spice-infused body treatments and massages in an open-air cabana or golf at the Mahogany Run course, the island's only 18-hole championship course. Then end your day with a sunset cruise and dinner at a gourmet restaurant. photo gallery
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Experience Aruba's natural beauty and the turquoise Caribbean Sea at this amazing vacation spot. Dine on fresh fish and try your luck at the casino while the kids have a blast at the kid's club. This is a spectacular place for the whole family to get away from it all. And after a $50 million renovation on all guestrooms and suites, the Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino is even better than ever! < photo gallery
- Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort & Spa Carved into the mountainside, the Wyndham Sugar Bay is the most spectacular all-inclusive resort on St. Thomas. Choose from an impressive menu of activities, dolphin encounters, submarine tours, dinner cruises, scuba diving, windsurfing and private boat charters. Get pampered at the Journeys Spa, voted the best on the Virgin Islands, or take to the greens and enjoy an afternoon of world-class golf at Mahogany Run. You'll also be a short boat ride from the famous Magen's Bay in St. John, rated one of the world's three most beautiful beaches.
- The Westin Resort & Villas, St. John The Westin Resort & Villas on St. John is a 4.5-star resort that spans over 47 acres of tropical paradise and offers breathtaking views of the Caribbean's Great Cruz Bay. You'll feel like royalty as you dine on gourmet cuisine, treat yourself at the refined spa and play at top-notch tennis facilities. Drop the kids for a day of fun at kid's club, choose from an endless number of land and water activities and then retire to your elegant guestroom, which features the Westin's Heavenly Bed® and marble Heavenly Bath® with a curved shower rod for extra room. photo gallery
- Westin St. Maarten Dawn Beach Resort & Spa The brand new, recently opened Westin St. Maarten Dawn Beach Resort & Spa is nestled in the lush hillside. It's embraced by miles of blue hues, acres of tropical colors and a sandy white beach. It has a Vegas-style casino with a variety of games - you can roll the dice and try your luck, challenge the black-jack dealer or hit the slots. It's all you wished Las Vegas could be and more. The Westin St. Maarten Dawn Beach Resort & Spa is a paradise like no other. See what the it's all about - make your next trip the perfect getaway!
Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resrt & Offshore Island
This luxurious, all-inclusive resort delivers leisure in an oasis of Old World charm and understated elegance. Built in 1946 as the playground for the Royal friends of the Duke of Windsor, the stately entrance features Roman columns and a 25-foot tall statuary guard. Lush Versailles-inspired gardens, a powdery beach and a unique off-shore island all combine to make the Sandals Royal Bahamian the perfect backdrop for a romantic getaway. The flagship hotel of Sandals Signature Spa Collection, this resort has a full-service European spa and a generous all-inclusive program.
- Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa The ultimate romantic hideaway for lovers, the Sandals Grande Antigua is 50 acres of pure paradise. Its 373 Mediterranean-inspired suites are surrounded by lush, tropical gardens. Enjoy a selection of gourmet and casual restaurants including late night buffets, champagne breakfasts and a la carte snack service. Swim and play in five beautiful pools and sip cocktails at the swim-up bar. Work up a sweat at the fitness center, stay busy with a variety of land and water sports, or just lounge on a magnificent beach. photo gallery
- The Crane, Barbados Experience Barbados at its finest at The Crane resort, which sits on Crane Beach, named one of the 10 best beaches in the world by 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.' Built in 1887 and fully restored in the 20th century, this historic resort combines elegance, Old-World charm and unparalleled natural beauty. By combining 19th century grandeur and furnishings with 21st century luxuries, conveniences and amenities, Barbados' oldest vacation hotel has created a new level of exclusive resort living which you are sure to love.
- Caneel Bay - St. John Seven secluded white sand beaches border 170 lush acres where Caneel's accommodations have been artfully built to blend into the landscape. The resort remains purposefully absent of modern glitz and digital and electronic distractions, encouraging guests of all ages to relax and enjoy a true escape from the everyday hustle and bustle. Great for honeymooners and families alike! photo gallery